I am a man who is living the mobile dream – in more ways than one. I am a technologist, executive & entrepreneur, working in the arena of the mobile web, and living around the world.
I’m Head of Developer Advocacy at Facebook.
Previously I ran Developer Relations at Sencha and was CTO at dotMobi. I’ve worked for startups, consultancies and a telecoms vendor.
Welcome to my life online, and please take a look around. And if you like things a little more formal, here is my resumé.
- IvyRoot – cloud-based mobile business intelligence for the 21st century
- WhitherApps – debunking mobile app myths with HTML5
- Professional Mobile Web Development for CMS Platforms (Wiley/Wrox)
- PercentMobile – Python, .NET, Java & node.js APIs for mobile analytics
- tinySrc – scaling graphics for mobile devices doesn’t get any easier
- WordPress Mobile Pack – popular mobile plug-in for WordPress
- HWOF.mobi – the mobile Hollywood Walk of Fame guide
- MetaJam – an ultra-fast entertainment database for mobile devices
- mobiForge – dotMobi’s influential mobile developer community
- Mobile Internet For Dummies (Wiley) – the mobile web is for everyone
- DeviceAtlas – large, fast, & comprehensive mobile handset database
- Mobile Monday Dublin – you can’t beat friendly mobile chat & Guinness
…and a number of secret projects that I would have loved to have told you about.
Additional information can be found on the projects page of this site.